Saturday, October 25, 2008

Inaugral post



Zizivisha
will take you to beautiful places!!

Yes , its true!! I inaugurate my blog with this amazing word, i love like anything, 'zizivisha'. its a Hindi word and means "ज़िन्दगी जीने की अदम्य इच्छा ". An energy booster for soul, the guiding force behind everything in every one's life.

If i go back to my 10+2 days , that's where i read this word very first time, it looked good, sounded different, but i couldn't decipher its true meaning. Life , was an unknown entity for a school kid and i moved on with comic books and course curriculum ,but yes the word stayed with me , somewhere in my psychic.

As you grow up, you willingly or unwillingly face something called Life,some say its unpredictable,some find it a conundrum and for some it remains a beautiful mystery, but one thing is for sure, its ever changing,ever evolving and full of surprises.I take liberty to quote one of my verses , written long time ago....

Like pendulum,
i swing between
highs of mortality and immortality
and proudly 
call it LIFE.
when,this pendulum 
will cease, 
ball falls in your court,
to summarize my LIFE
as you wish!

And its this zizivisha which helps all of us to face Life with aplomb.Its taking me to places, i had once dreamt of and offering me chances to dream more and more.

Thank you Zizivisha!!!

© Ajay kr Saxena

No comments: