Monday, January 05, 2009

My debut sketch "Yaatri"

Sketching and me ,surprised!!! well I myself was surprised after drawing this first sketch!but it felt great and I give myself a little encouraging pat for this :-).
I was not feeling that good the other day and was wandering on roadside, when i saw a small kid with art book and crayons & not sure why but in an epiphany , i veered myself to the nearest stationary shop and purchased my art book and crayons, came back to my place and sketched it out in a flash.it seems the concept was lying dormant in my mind/psyche and as soon as i picked up crayons , it percolated on the paper in just one stroke and bingo it was there, my "Debut sketch" and i name it "Yaatri" .
and ya keep waiting, for there is more coming up after "Yaatri". Enjoy and have fun !!!!

"Life is a place to enjoy your eccentricities, are you mad enough????" - Yaatri

© Ajay kr Saxena

No comments: