Monday, January 26, 2009

Writing from Train to Mumbai !!!

Happy Republic day to all !! I am at Hublie almost half way to Mumbai and relishing the joy of travelling in train. I came Bangalore by flight and it took me around 2 hours only and this return journey will cost me 24 hours. I guess, I need to switch to air route more ,for wasting so much time in travelling is now not making a sense to me, but still it has given me plenty of time to enjoy the natural beauty of Karnataka and going back to the events of whole last week.

After the film festival ceremony it was time to be with friends, the old college pals , who all are escalating successfully in their respective areas, good to see that. Meeting with juniors recalled me the love they always showered on me , though it never been a senior-junior relationship but more of a fun filled friendship, but still they are magnanimous in respect and love.God bless them!!!

Oh my God!! my own batch mates ,though will appear very sober and serene, need just a small trigger to turn themselves into the ebullient DEVIL , which they were back in college. And in last 2-3 days we friends formed a little posse and talked , recalled, recollected , old college time jocose stories and memories,it was a beautiful bonhomie of friends. We talked passionately about everything under the sun;girls (always appear first),love, sex, marriage, career and yes some non-vegn & censored too.What a heavenly mirth was that ?? I merried a lot,a lot , a lot , a lot , a lot , which I hadn't for last 3 months and still i feel a smile on my face. Quite a few of my friends are married now , and a few in pipeline.Though I am very apprehensive about marriage but still the joy and harmony i found in those married couple , made me respect this institution.
Tuesday morning,I reach Mumbai and after this beautiful long break of one week, shall resume my work towards my goal with more focus and aplomb.

P.S: The only casuatly of the trip is that i have lost my Camera. :-)

Love ya God!! (Kisses to you)
-Yaatri

© Ajay Kr Saxena

No comments: